Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission to the LESLLA Symposium Proceeding has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Did you pick the LESLLA Symposium proceedings issue your submission belongs to?
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this site of the LESLLA Symposium Proceeding will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.